思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。我听见它们鼓翼之声了 泰戈尔的这首诗如何解释? 泰戈尔:蓝天没有流下我的痕迹,但我曾经飞过的全诗

作者&投稿:沙堂 2024-07-02
一个关于泰戈尔的问题

如果是我说我想应该就是世界上最遥远的距离这首诗了,但是对于这首诗的真实身份有着争议。但是最先认识泰戈尔是源于这首诗。其次就是飞鸟集里面的那些了,使生如夏花之绚烂,死若秋叶之静美等等高中时那些抒情高手很喜欢套用这些的。所谓的最经典我想是没有的。世间的事务只要是能够进入心里引起共鸣的我想就够了。关于泰戈尔的诗,网上一搜比比皆是,其实看书呢我还是觉得图书馆的感觉。别有一番风味,嘿嘿。

一次,我们梦见我们是不相识的。我们醒了才发现我们爱着对方.
Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的眼睛里找到了它的天空。
My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes.
它是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.
如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也失去了群星。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
瀑布歌唱道:"当我找到了自己的自由时,我找到了我的歌。"
The waterfall sing, "I find my song, when I find my freedom."
你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.

人不能在他的历史中表现出他自己,他在历史中奋斗着露出头角。
Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it.
我们如海鸥之与波涛相遇似地,遇见了,走近了。海鸥飞去,波涛滚滚地流开,我们也分别了。
Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.
当我们是大为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候。
We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.
决不要害怕刹那--永恒之声这样唱着。
Never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voice of the everlasting.

"完全"为了对"不全"的爱,把自己装饰得美丽。
The perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect.
错误经不起失败,但是真理却不怕失败。
Wrong cannot afford defeat but Right can.
这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾与雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息。
In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain.
我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
人对他自己建筑起堤防来。
Man barricades against himself.
使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
我想起了浮泛在生与爱与死的川流上的许多别的时代,以及这些时代之被遗忘,我便感觉到离开尘世的自由了。
I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love and death and are forgotten, and I feel thefreedom of passing away.
只管走过去,不必逗留着采了花朵来保存,因为一路上花朵自会继续开放的。
Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.
思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。我听见它们鼓翼之声了。
Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky.I hear the voice of their wings.
"谁如命运似的催着我向前走呢?""那是我自己,在身背后大跨步走着。"
Who drives me forward like fate?The Myself striding on my back.
我们的欲望把彩虹的颜色借给那只不过是云雾的人生。
Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapours of life.
Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.
夏天的飞鸟,飞到我窗前唱歌,又飞去了。 秋天的黄叶,他们没有什麼可唱的,只是叹息一声,飞落在那里。

The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
伟大的沙漠为了绿叶的爱而燃烧,而她摇摇头、笑著、飞走了。
The sands in you way beg for your song and your movement,dancing water.Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
跳著舞的流水啊!当你途中的泥沙为你的歌声和流动哀求时, 你可愿意担起他们跛足的重担?
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
忧愁在我心中沈寂平静,正如黄昏在寂静的林中。
I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.
我不能选择那最好的,是那最好的选择了我。
They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.
把灯笼背在背上的人,有黑影遮住前路。

Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
休息隶属于工作,正如眼睑隶属于眼睛。
The waterfall sings, '' I find my song, when I find my freedom.''
瀑布歌道:「当我得到自由时,便有了歌声。」
the stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.
群星不会因为像萤火虫而怯於出现。

We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.
当我们极谦卑时,则几近於伟大。
The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail.
麻雀因孔雀驮著翎尾而替它担忧。
“I give my whole water in joy,“ sings the waterfall, '' though little of it is enough for the thirsty.''
瀑布歌唱著:「虽然渴者只需少许水便足够,我却乐意给与我的全部」
The woodcutter's axe begged for its handle from tree, the tree gave it.
樵夫的斧头向树要柄,树便给了它。
He who wants to do good knocks at the gate; he who loves finds the gate open.
想要行善的人在门外敲著门;爱人的,看见门是敞开的。
The scabbard is content to be dull when it protects the keenness of the word.
剑鞘保护剑的锋利,自己却满足於它自己的迟钝。
The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky, The morning crowned it with splendour.
白云谦卑地站在天边,晨光给它披上壮丽的光彩。
The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers.
尘土承受屈辱,却以鲜花来回报。
God is ashamed when the prosperous boasts of his special favour.
当富贵利达的人夸说他得到上帝的恩惠时,上帝却羞了。
Not hammer-strokes, but dance of the water sings the pebbles into perfection.
不是锤的敲打,乃是水的载歌载舞,使鹅卵石臻於完美。
God's great power is in the gentle breeze, not in the storm.
上帝的大能在柔和的微风中,不在狂风暴雨中。
By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.
采撷花瓣得不著花的美丽。
The great walks with the small without fear. The middling keeps aloof.
大的不怕与小的同游,居中的却远避之。
'' The learned say that your lights will one day be no more.'' said the firefly to the stars.The stars made no answer.
萤火虫对群星说:「学者说你的光有一天会熄灭。」群星不回答它。

The pet dog suspects the universe for scheming to take its place.
小狗怀疑大宇宙阴谋篡夺它的位置。

God loves man's lamp-lights better than his own great stars.
上帝喜爱人间的灯光甚於他自己的大星。
Praise shames me, for I secretly beg for it.
荣誉羞著我,因为我暗地里追求著它。
Life has become richer by the love that has been lost.
生命因为失去爱情而更丰盛。
Dark clouds becomes heaven's flowers when kissed by light.
黑云受到光的接吻时,就变成了天上的花朵。
The little flower lies in the dust. It sought the path of the butterfly.
小花睡在尘土里,它寻求蝴蝶走的路。
Let this be my last word, that I trust in thy love.
我相信你的爱」让这句话作为我最后的话。
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。

思考能让我观察到细微之处,思考能带给我全新的世界。

自由的心灵,才有体味自由思想的快乐

在美国考试的中国学生如此回答数学解题过程,然后就得出了答案


你是否需要了解?

泰戈尔花儿学校原文
答:只管走过去,不必逗留着采了花朵来保存,因为一路上花朵自会继续开放的。 Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way。 思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。我听见它们鼓翼之声了。 Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of luck...

生如夏花唯美语录
答:4.我的思想随着这些闪耀的绿叶而闪耀;我的心灵因了这日光的抚触而歌唱;我的生命因为偕了万物一同浮泛在空间的蔚蓝、时间的墨黑而感到欢快。5.沉默蕴蓄的语声,正如鸟巢拥围这睡鸟。6.夜秘密地把花开放了,却让白日去领受谢词。7.思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。我听见他们鼓翼之声了。8....

[{飞鸟的天空]读后感
答:而这,便也是《飞鸟集》名字的由来:“思想掠过我的心头,仿佛群群野鸭飞过天空,我听到了它们振翅高飞的声音。”……这就是泰戈尔,这就是《飞鸟集》。或许,对于人类的文明史来讲,《飞鸟集》不过是沧海一粟而已;然而,我却只想说,它是一种别具一格的清新,在如今繁忙拥挤的都市里,用它蕴涵的广阔...

泰戈尔飞鸟集名句语录
答:”7、这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾与雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息。8、人不能在历史里自然而然的显示他自己,而是在历史中拼搏着展露头角。9、思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。我听见它们鼓翼之声了。10、我的白昼已经完了,我象一只泊在海滩上的小船,谛听着晚潮跳舞的乐声。;

泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》经典语录
答:7、 这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾与雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息。 8、 人不能在历史里自然而然的显示他自己,而是在历史中拼搏着展露头角。 9、 思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。我听见它们鼓翼之声了。 10、 我的白昼已经完了,我象一只泊在海滩上的小船,谛听着晚潮跳舞的乐声。 11、 你微微...

《飞鸟集》读后感
答:而这,便也是《飞鸟集》名字的由来:“思想掠过我的心头,仿佛群群野鸭飞过天空,我听到了它们振翅高飞的声音。” …… 这就是泰戈尔,这就是《飞鸟集》。或许,对于人类的文明史来讲,《飞鸟集》不过是沧海一粟而已;然而,我却只想说,它是一种别具一格的清新,在如今繁忙拥挤的都市里,用它蕴涵的广阔无边的自然荒野,...

吞噬思绪的句子
答:5. 时常一段空白,光速里全是静物,总是追着思绪,却迷失在满星天里,该做的不该做的那些事,该想的不该想的那些人 6. 思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。7. 我安坐在尘世的一隅,静静的绣着光阴给予我的安暖,让指尖的暖化作一朵莲,沾染一朵雪花的温润,一米阳光的温暖,在素色年华里...

泰戈尔诗歌
答:我独自走在穿越田地的小路上,夕阳像一个吝啬鬼,正藏起它最后的一点金子。白昼渐渐没入深深的黑暗之中,那收割后的田野,孤寂、沉默地躺在那里。突然,一个男孩尖锐的歌声划破了天空,他穿越看不见的黑暗,留下他的歌声回荡在静谧的黄昏里。他的家就在荒地边缘的村落里,穿过甘蔗园,隐匿在香蕉树和...

《飞鸟集》
答:思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。我听见它们鼓翼之声了。沟洫总喜欢想:河流的存在,是专为它供给水流的。世界以它的痛苦同我接吻,而要求歌声做报酬。压迫着我的,到底是我的想要外出的灵魂呢,还是那世界的灵魂,敲着我心的门,想要进来呢?思想以他自己的语言喂养它自己而成长起来了。或者你在工作,或者你没...

58条泰戈尔爱情经典语录
答:37 上帝在创造男人的时候,他是一个校长的身份,他的袋子里装满了戒律和原则;可是他创造女人的时候,他却辞去了校长的职务,变成了艺术家,手里只拿着一枝画笔和一盒颜料。 38 思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。我听见它们鼓翼之声了。 39 相信爱情,即使它给你带来悲哀也要相信爱情。 40 「我相信你的爱」让...